Message





I can’t claim what I am writing here is perfect & ultimate. This is something from what I heard, seen, felt, thought & understood in my life. Only I can say that the resemblance of any character or incident is co-incidental. My writings are based on the fiction of my mind and not related to anyone.

I can’t claim what I am writing here is perfect and ultimate. This is something from what I heard, seen, felt, thought and understood in my life. Only I can say that the resemblance of any character or incident is co-incidental. My writings are based on the fiction of my mind and not related to anyone.

Monday, November 15, 2010

STOP IT !!!!



Indian made miracle in world medical history.  Breaking News. Two rupees…only two rupees….Today’s hot news.
Why is this news paper boy shouting and bursting eardrums? It seems the media has got hold of some sensational scoop.  Maybe a big blunder like someone invented petrol from the water.  Now a day people adopt many shortcuts to get publicity.
Good Morning sir….
Good morning….
Do you know sir?
What?

One Indian invented some medicine to cure Insomnia.  This type of treatment is first time in the world.
That’s wonderfull. Ok. Rahul did you send that Telegraphic Transfer to Hong kong ?
That I have already sent. You know what specialty it has ?
In T/T?
Ohhh No. Actually he used no medicine or herbs to cure this disease. It is through some amazing texts which he used.
What rubbish yaar Rahul ? You too?
Yes Sir. Believe me. We only need to read this magical texts. Soon will fall asleep.
What ?
Yes sir. International Sleep Organization and International Institute of Neurological Disorders confirmed and approved it.  I just came after watching morning news.
Oho Really? Then it is wonderfull yaar. If it can be cured without a medicine, then it is superb.
Yes sir…good bye to sleeping pills and tranquilizers now.
Hmmm…really wonderfull then. Haan….ok what about the Korean Shipment?
Oho…Sir I am working on it!!!!!

People do not have any ambition in their life. They only know to hype others advantages. Silly people they are. All need a reason to celebrate. It may be cricket or anything else; at first instance they will put them on a pedestal. Then one fine day will throw them down. Oh…today Avasti ji came early to office ?  Great surprise.
Namaskar Avasti ji
Namaste Pk  Mahoday…did you see the news ?
No. No. What happened? Government collapsed?
Arrey na. One Indian discovered a method to cure insomnia.
Ohh… I already heard it from Rahul. I think today almost all News papers & Tv channels are giving it as break fast news.
Yeah. Now the scientific advocates should swallow their own words.  The power of Mantras revealed now.  Now they must accept that the Mantras too can cure the illness. If the illness is not physical, then what role these physical medicines have? They do not have a simple commonsense to understand these things. Why to tell more, only recently they accepted that music can cure many mental and physical illnesses. But what will they do now? Same thing happened with Jagdish Chandra Bose too. He was the one who invented wireless one year before Marconi. But who got the credit? There are many things like this in the history which Indians lost due to negligence and ignorance. Why should we blame anyone? Actually we do not have anyone to promote our abilities.
Is it so special Avasti ji ?
Why not? You think yourself. Without taking the help of any medicine, he is curing this illness. Now days, sleeplessness is common in this world.  People got more disturbed in this acute competitive world. They have lost patience and peace. This materialistic society demands too much from us. Only few people are blessed with sound sleep. In that category, majority will be lazy or unemployed. Arrey what to tell Pk, now a days even housewives rejected afternoon nap due to this never ending TV serials.
Very true. You know in my school days I used to sleep a lot…especially during exam time.  After that I lost sleep when I fell in love with one girl. I will tell you that story.
Challo …have to go now. There is lot of pending work on the table. Have to finish it as today is Saturday.
Wait Avasti ji….just listen to this.
About that pony tailed girl naa…who used to bring food for you in school? I have heard it almost 7 times till now.
No no… This is another one. You know that time there were lot of girls in my school. I think I fell in love with almost everyone. Hehehe.
Pk ji…have to move now. I will listen to it some other day. Have a nice day.
 Ok. Ok..Sure some other day
 He has no work in the morning. Just came and sat to hold panchayat in my cabin. People need branded news…not interested in real life stories. Haaa…there is no fragrance for the Jasmine which is in our own garden.
Good Morning Pk ji
Good Morning Sweety. How are you?
I am fine sir. Super invention na.?
Haan haan….I heard about it at least from 3 persons till now.
It is great. Now at least people can sleep properly. The most special thing about this is he is not using any medicine…one just has to read something and it makes them sleep.
Not a big thing. In ancient India, we used to do many tricks like that.
Oh….no sir…not that one. Till now nobody knows about him. He is anonymous.
What?
Yes sir….Nobody knows about him.
That is quiet interesting. May be not a person…there may be a large group or organization working on this experiment for years. No success will come overnight or in  a day. There must be lot of struggles behind any successful stories. I know it as I am a writer.
No. It is not like simple writing sir. He got famous overnight. Now see our government too seriously involved in this.  You know, they are concerned over his security now.  What a great invention. Really it is a matter of pride for the nation and its people. Now everyone will try to claim him. There is a rumor that US is trying to find that person. CIA is already on move. I am very worried about him now. He must be a bachelorL.
Ohhhh……why you worry about him Sweety? Now he has too many people to take care of him. It is true that now his life will be in danger. Now it is more important for him to maintain his anonymity. Otherwise somebody will kill him or kidnap him. You know in one of my story there is a person like this. Once there was this……..
How can you be so cruel sir. Actually I came to tell you something else.  I want half day off today sir.
For what?  To find that person?
Oh No sir…..today somebody is coming to see me….
Ohhh…..last week also you said the same thing.
What to do sir? Nobody is matching with me….now a day’s it is difficult to get a smart person like you.
Is it? Then why you taking half day leave sweety. You sit here. I will see you the whole day. Is it enough?
Hi hi hi you have a high sense of humor Sir. May I get leave today?
Hmmmmm…fine. But please give next appointment after two months only.
She is more interested in dating other than doing office works. Then how this nation will progress, god only knows. Since morning people are after this so-called invention.  But they themselves will never try to do something creative in their life.  Why there is no information from Ss ? Few weeks ago I have given three stories to edit.  May be he is busy with office work.
Tea Sir.
Ok. Thanks you keep it here.
Babu why don’t you switch on that Tv? A hot debate is going on about new invention.
Oho….now you shut up. Since morning I am getting harassed by this.
You do not have interest on cricket or any other thing. I have never seen you switch this Tv on. You must feel happy when our country and its people get some credit from the whole world.
This is office not a pub to entertain myself.. You keep tea here and mind your own work.  I don’t have time to discuss silly things with you now.
Why you are getting angry babu? I heard you too write stories. But have you got any award? Leave the award, any of them got published till today? No. Na…..It is jealousy which is making you angry.
Heyyy .Chuup… get lost from here. Now I have to learn lesson from Chai wala or what ? Bahadurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Grapes are sour babu. Ha ha ha ha.
Bahadur….from today never allow this bewakoof to enter in my cabin. Otherwise you will lose your job. Beware.
This idiotic invention is haunting me since morning. In our country whatever you do, you are not going to get the credit. The brain drain is in its peak.  All excellent and skilled individuals are hired by developed nations and utilizing for their own advantages. Our country is getting satisfied with their origin here. They have to learn it from America. They will try to get patent for almost everything under the Sun. They will make him addict of money and comforts in their own country. They are smart people; they don’t bother its origin or existence. They know everything in the world belongs to them. The Basmati and Turmeric is almost gone to them. Leave the matter of our local herbs; they are after our Chicken Tikka too. We have no complaints towards anyone. We are always satisfied with the praise for demonstrating our humbleness and tolerance towards everything in the world.
Saab …Saab
What happened Bahadur !!!!!
Swtch on your Tv. Your friend Editor saab is giving interview in Channel T.
What ? Really!!!!”
“Yes….I just seen in Cafeteria.”
“ Ok ok will do.”
Arrey what Ss is doing in TV channel? What is happening today?
The Human body has two basic drives. One is the waking drive and the other is sleeping drive. This magic texts invented by the Indian, strengthens the sleeping drive in the human body. It keeps balance between the walking drive and the sleeping drive that actually cures the Insomnia. A research conducted by the International Institute of Neurological Disorders proved these amazing texts sends signals to the brain that approximate the symptoms produced by the hormone Melatonin. This makes the Central Nervous System dampened and its ability to function is diminished. This makes the person sleepy. These Texts depress the Central Nervous System of the Human body. Also International Sleep Organization endorsed its studies over these texts after conducting the test on human beings and rats.
Thanks for the explanation Mr.Jhunjunu wala. It was Dr.Jhunjunu wala the Department Head of All India Institute of Neurological Science. Now we are going to introduce our today’s Very Special Guest, who is the close friend of our Anonymous Inventor, who given the world a harmless method to cure insomnia and other sleep related problems. Let us ask Mr.Ss for more details.
Namaste Mr.Ss. Now the whole world knows the inventor is your close friend and you are the one who recognized its magical effects first time. Could you please tell us your experience?
You are right. I was the one who felt it first time.  But I couldn’t recognize the specialty in the beginning, even after going through the continuous sleep attacks while reading the texts to edit. First I thought it is because of my stress due to office works or because of the subject. My wife had a serious sleep problem.  Because of my snoring tendency, she always awake in the night and sleep in the day for last few years. One day she was sitting with me at night and was reading these words while I was doing the editing. Suddenly she went in to sleeping mode. Then it repeated many times.
Well. Ss, could you please tell us, how this referred to International Neurological Institute, Pennsylvania before referring to the institutions of our own country?
It was just a co-incidence, unintentionally I referred these texts to one of my friend in United States and she was working in this organization. She too felt the same sleep attacks when she tried to read these stories. Then we both decided to refer this to her Institute. They did a lot of research on it and confirmed the same.
Ss do you know the scientists warned the world that the excess reading of this blog will give adverse effect in the human beings and society?
Definitely. Too much is too bad. It is applicable with everything in this world. Once the author himself told me that he referred his blog to one of a renowned social worker in India, but he didn’t get any response from him. Now I really worried about him. If he ever tried to read these stories continuously to understand its meaning, then definitely he may be sleeping somewhere in one of the tribal region of India. Also I too witnessed the fact that many of his friends are missing after publishing his creative works.
Finally, we are requesting you to reveal the name of this great Author to the nation through our Channel T. The whole nation is waiting for this moment and for your information, it is the Channel T which is the only media in this nation live telecasting this glorious moment to the whole nation.
 Frankly speaking, before I had an agreement with the author, not to reveal his name at any cost. But now this became a national interest and also I am worried about his security. His name is Pk. He publishes this great medico stories at www.p-kays.blogspot.com. Now he is a national asset, that the whole nation can be proud of him. My hearty congratulations to you Pk.
At last the name was revealed. The name revealed to the whole nation through our Channel T. The great inventor’s name is Pk, who invented a permanent cure for the deadly disease of Insomnia through his writings. Just now we have got information from PTI that the President of India congratulated Mr.Pk for his invention and we are taking you to the Press conference where our dearest Prime Minister of India is congratulating and thanking this great Author for his priceless invention to the world and to engrave our nation’s name in the heights of World Medical History.
STOP IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why are you shouting at me in my sleep Ss?
STOP IT.……I admit that long back I wrongly said that you are a good writer and have good imagination to write stories ….but for that….what is this INVENTION, INTERVIEW AND INTERNATIONAL BLUNDERS HUHH ???!!!!!!….that too ok….but this Prime Minister, President?  Agreed it is my mistake that I agreed to edit your boring stories…..but I CANT EDIT YOUR DREAMS NOW. I don’t want any role in this maSsacre in the name of literature.
What I did? I was sleeping peacefullyL.
Haan haan you don’t know anything. You should have little mercy on others Pk. The readers say your stories are boring and feel sleepy. How dare you!!!!! You started dreaming on that complaint too? That too converted in your favour? Your OVER ACTIVE IMAGINATION IS CROSSING ALL LIMITS NOW.  Pk better you stop dreaming and go to sleep now. OTHERWISE I WILL BE FORCED TO KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP ITSELF. MIND IT.”
You are always shouting at me. I won’t talk to youL.
Created: 31st October 2010.
Author: P-kay
Editor: Ss

9 comments:

  1. Hahahaha... Must say takes a lot of good imagination for such a stuff and a very big heart for taking upon the humor at the cost of yourself..

    Very Nice P-Kay..thanx for keeping the promise ;)..

    Keep going on P-Kay..I may sleep but after i finish the whole post and give it the necessary round of applause..

    ReplyDelete
  2. :))) Tnx Alcina :) Actually one who do not laugh at himself, do not have any right or quality to laugh at others :)))) Tnx for the appreciation :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. True enough :)..

    Nah don't thank me for the appreciation you were and will be worth it i know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh God! Now, this's height!! I was waiting for the mantra/text till I realized that it's a satire! No doubt, most enjoyable among yours!! But, sincerely telling you, I never felt asleep due to your writings. Because, your stories have amazing speed and they all have a very slim transition points. Thanks, particularly, for this one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks SD for a complete feed back :) This will definitely hold me back in this field. Tnx for the encouragement :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now where are the other stories you gave your friend Ss to edit..???
    :D
    waiting for your next story..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually Ss got vanished after this story :))) May be due to over doze by editing it :)) The actual situation is Ss missing now :D

    Sure Alcina :)

    ReplyDelete